Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brad Pitt Sunglasses – Cazal 735 – Celebrity Sighting


Brad Pitt was recently spotted looking as sharp as always sporting a vintage pair of sunglasses from Cazal eyewear, model number 735.


Brad Pitt Sunglasses - Always sharp

I love the sharp edges

Brad Pitt’s sunglasses collection must be massive, because every time I see a picture of him it’s with a new pair.  This look he’s got here is really nice.  Cazal design has always been centered on polygon shapes, sharp edges and nice metal finishes.  Even their recent line has this kind of a feel to it.  The vintage items are so hot that it will be tough to find this exact model.   

Source: Splash News        
             Vintage Sunglasses Shop

1 Responses to “Brad Pitt Sunglasses – Cazal 735 – Celebrity Sighting”

Jordan said...
April 10, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I can't say I'm a big fan of the way the nose piece juts down, but given the style I'm not sure there would be an alternative.


Post a Comment