Thursday, July 29, 2010

Floyd Mayweather Sunglasses - Help Me


I just received an e-mail from a reader, Greg, who wants to know what sunglasses Floyd Mayweather was wearing on HBO's 24/7 recently.  I can't figure this out and need your help!  Excuse the terrible TV captures.

Floyd Mayweather Sunglasses on HBO's 24/7



I know I've seen these before but I just can't figure out where.  Are they from a famous brand?  Have I reported about them before?  Is Mayweather actually better than Pacquaio?  Help Greg and I.  Comment below.

3 Responses to “Floyd Mayweather Sunglasses - Help Me”

Mini! said...
July 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM

They're Tom Ford "Pavlos" aviators. They're a limited edition released a few years back. :)


Anonymous said...
August 1, 2010 at 5:19 PM

YUP mini u beat me 2 lol but your right !!!!


Sunglasses Guy said...
August 1, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Thank you mini! Those are the ones! I remember seeing them before. Greg and I thank you.


Post a Comment