Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leigh Hendrik Consentino Sunglasses


This is the first I've heard of designer Leigh Hendrik Consentino. I hope it's not the last.

I often like outrageous pairs of sunglasses, but the minimalism in this frame really catches my eye. It has simple straight lines and a one-piece lens and seems to be free of a nose-piece, which is aesthetically pleasing but maybe not practical. I am a little worried that it looks much better in pictures then it would with someone wearing it, but I hope to been proved wrong.


Cold as ice

Leigh Hendrik Consentino Sunglasses

Simplicity


I cannot find any more information about Leigh or other designs. I don't even know if this is a prototype or something you can buy right now.

Source: Format Mag

0 Responses to “Leigh Hendrik Consentino Sunglasses”

Post a Comment