Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - 2010 Resort Collection


Mosley Tribes keeps on releasing eyewear with street-cred pre-packaged. The brand has kept strong throughout the last few years and has dropped a few really solid models. This time around we are looking at the Resort Collection.

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - Patterson

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - Chambers

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - Hillyard

Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - Becker


The styles are not very loud, although they do have nice color schemes. I like the Hillyard the best for the translucent frame and gradated lenses. It's a simple shape so would work for a lot of people.


Source: Hypebeast, Mosley Tribes

1 Responses to “New Mosley Tribes Sunglasses - 2010 Resort Collection”

Mini! said...
October 26, 2009 at 4:37 AM

I really like the Chambers, 'cause for some reason I've been digging on shades with the side shields lately. I dunno, I go through phases it seems. :)


Post a Comment