Monday, June 1, 2009

Tyga Sunglasses in My Glory Video


Up and coming rapper Tyga has a new video out for the first single off his new record.  The track is called “My Glory” and he is wearing sunglasses in the whole video.  What do you think of the beat?




I was asked by a reader to figure out what pair they are, and they are definitely Louis Vuitton Bindi sunglasses.  This style was released as a limited edition sometime in late 2006 or early 2007 and will be hard to find now.  It’s quite creative, actually placing a bindi into the frame of the sunglasses.


Louis Vuitton Bindi Sunglasses - Feeling Hindu?


If you want this pair you will have a long search ahead of you.  Also, the original pair was $600 so now they may be even more.  I’d suggest looking through Louis Vuitton’s 2009 sunglasses styles if you like their design.

0 Responses to “Tyga Sunglasses in My Glory Video”

Post a Comment