Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shameless Fixation # 5 – Oakley Gascan Polished White


I’m going back to the drawing board on this one.  I’ve focussed so much of the money I don’t have on the most expensive sunglasses the world has to over, and I’ve got to take a step back.  Times are tough, so tough you can get a pair of Oakleys for less than $100.  It really feels like a long time since that’s been possible.

Oakley Gascan Polished White - So clean


I’ve got to say that I’ve had many different pairs of Oakley Gascan sunglasses in my hand, and I’ve come close to getting them before, but just never did it.  The Gascan is a very streamlined yet simple design.  It almost looks like a fistful of hurt.  I’ve got a narrow but long skull, however it fits very nicely and is extremely lightweight.  My favourite feature is the temples.  When you fold the temples in, they fold in steps.  It’s a very cool and subtle feature.  I would have to recommend the polished white shade as shadows hit them really nicely and the square O sticks out beautifully.  

This pair retails for about $90.     

Available at: 
FramesDirect.com


Source: Oakley

0 Responses to “Shameless Fixation # 5 – Oakley Gascan Polished White”

Post a Comment