Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weight Loss Sunglasses


Just when you thought there were sunglasses for every occasion, sport and activity, there are now some for dieting.
(Doesn't she look happy to be eating?)

The thinking goes: The blue shading makes found look unappetizing, as blue is the least appealing color for food. When you think about it, this kind of makes sense. Most of the best foods have very little color (steak, caviar, truffles, etc) and there are very few blue foods.

I really don’t see these working though. I mean, dieting doesn’t work if it is too hard to keep up, or too easy to avoid. If I looked at a juicy steak with these sunglasses on, I would still know the pleasure awaiting me if I take them off. Maybe if they had contact lenses that were blue, it would work. Save your cash for a month at the gym.


Source: Likecool

5 Responses to “Weight Loss Sunglasses”

Karinna C.C. said...
June 1, 2008 at 7:16 PM

Hi there, thanks for your comment on my post regarding sunglasses.

This is really weird with the sunglasses for dieting!!! do you mind if I add your blog to my site and link to your site too?

Thanks


Sunglasses Guy said...
June 1, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Karinna,

It was cool to find your blog. It looks like you are off to a good start and I hope I can help.

Why don't you send me a an e-mail and we can chat further?

Later


Anonymous said...
June 7, 2008 at 8:35 PM

hi! i had a good laugh with this post...since I am on a diet right now. anyway, it is a nw knowledge for me that blue could lessen the appetite...

care for exlinks?


Anonymous said...
June 7, 2008 at 8:36 PM

hi! i had a good laugh with this post...since I am on a diet right now. anyway, it is a nw knowledge for me that blue could lessen the appetite...

care for exlinks?


Sunglasses Guy said...
June 7, 2008 at 9:02 PM

Treasure Chest,

I think a link exchange would work. E-mail me.


Post a Comment